Dan Isaacson, President of Sports Management International, Inc. is a visionary, leader and innovator who has been instrumental in the development of the health and fitness industry for over 30 years.
Dan Isaacson: Pioneer, innovator and creative entrepreneur in the personal training and fitness industry!
BS-Western Illinois University
MS-University of Illinois
- Innovator of the personal training movement with Hollywood studios, creating and operating the first corporate and celebrity private training program and training facility, on the lot at Paramount Pictures
- Developed and managed the Sony Pictures Athletic Club, the first new construction of a fitness facility built on a studio lot
- Exclusive contract to provide fitness training services to all productions of Columbia and TriStar Pictures
- Co-Author of The Equation and contributor for John Travolta’s Staying Fit
- Dan Isaacson’s Nutritional Program and Dan Isaacson’s Body Makeover for Total Gym, the longest fitness infomercial in America
- First Fitness Editor for ABC’s Good Morning America, creating today’s television format for the fitness professional, providing health and fitness information to the public
- Developer of mobile fitness trailers used by celebrities when shooting films on location
- Innovator and designer of celebrity home gyms
- Co-starred in Workout with Weights video with Jane Fonda
- Presented the first wearable fitness device, the Polar Heart Rate Monitor, sold on QVC
- Past Executive Director of the California Governor’s Council on Physical Fitness and Sports
Dan has appeared on many television shows and in numerous magazines including The Doctors, The View, CBS This Morning, Oprah, Good Morning America, CNN, Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood, Time, People and Sports Illustrated.
Learn more about Dan here: http://danisaacson.com/about-dan/clients-film-television/