Want to fight Stress & Craving by naturally suppressing appetite and accelerating fat metabolism?
Greens First® LEAN™ Stress & Craving
Supports Healthy Metabolism*
…by helping to control appetite and produce feeling of fullness:
- Increases production of norepinephrine and curbs cravings
- Helps balance mood and enhances mental focus
- Supports sugar transfer to muscle not fat
Stress & Craving is an important addition to any phase of an individual weight management program. Whether beginning a new program or transitioning into a maintenance period, Stress & Craving will help to naturally suppress appetite and accelerate fat metabolism.
Stress & Craving’s triple-action system combines three ingredients – Garcinia Cambogia, Bioperene® and L-Phenylalanine – for maximum appetite management support.
L-Phenylalanine is an essential amino acid that supports the formation of dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine, hormones depleted by stress and certain prescription drugs. By replenishing norepinephrine, mental energy levels are enhanced and a feeling of contentment often occurs.
Stress & Craving is a non-stimulant and is now available without a prescription.
- L-Phenylalanine supports a decreased appetite by triggering the natural releaseof CCK*
- Garcinia Cambogia slows the body’s conversion of carbohydrates into fat and absorption of cholesterol*
- Bioperine® supports maximized nutrient absorption*
- L-Phenylalanine – essential amino acid which converts to neurotransmitter in the brain; precursor to norepinephrine
- Garcina Cambogia with Bioperene® – helps normalize lipid levels, prevents lean tissue loss and stimulate carbohydrate metabolism
- Vitamins C & B6 – required to convert phenylalanineto norepinephrine
- Vitamin B5 – co-enzyme that is key to the utilization ofother vitamins
- CCK – cholecystokinin (CCK) plays a key role in facilitating digestion within the small intestine and mediates satiety (meaning it can help suppress hunger)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
For more info on products mentioned in this article or for info on current product specials, please contact your personal MeyerPT Account Manager.
If you don’t know who your Account Manager is, please call 866.528.2144 to find out.