Why should you be recommending silver supplements? Watch the video below for more info . . .
The health benefits of silver have been widely studied for thousands of years, and the effectiveness of its contemporary use for immune support and topical healing applications has been significantly substantiated.* While the Ancients did not know the chemical and biological mechanisms of how silver metal preserved their drinking water, the modern peer-reviewed literature has elucidated them. We now know it is the outermost silver atoms of the silver nanoparticle that undergo surface oxidation and, when mixed into a pure water medium, subsequently release bio-active silver ions into the water, which provides the health benefits. 1-3
WHY PRACTITIONERS RECOMMEND ARGENTYN 23
Purity. Consistency. Effectiveness.*
This is what you’re looking for in a solution . . . and what your patients expect in the products you recommend.
Our laboratories are equipped with some of the world’s most advanced analytic equipment, and our team of scientists include in-house experts specialized in nanoparticle science. Our family-owned business has led the industry in Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol™ science since 1997 and has been delivering the highest quality silver supplements since 1999.
PROFESSIONAL BIO-ACTIVE SILVER HYDROSOL
Argentyn 23 Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol delivers a professional formula that is more effective and safe than other brands with greater concentration.*
- Easy Absorption – Unprecedented tiny particles as small as 0.8 nanometers provide greater surface area in an ultra-fine dispersion
- Positive Charge – Greater than 98% bio-active silver ions and silver nanoclusters
- Purity – Argentyn 23 is created with just two ingredients: 99.999% pure silver in pharmaceutical-grade purified water, packaged in non-leaching dark amber glass bottles
- Liu J, Pennell KG, et al., Kinetics and mechanisms of nanosilver oxysulfidation. Environmental Science & Technology, 2011. 45(17): p. 7345-7353.
- Liu J, Wang Z, et al., Chemical transformations of nanosilver in biological environments. ACS Nano, 2012. 6(11): p. 9887-9899.
- Gorham J, MacCuspie R, et al., Uv-induced photochemical transformations of citrate-capped silver nanoparticle suspensions. Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 2012. 14(10): p. 1-16.
For more info on products mentioned in this article or for info on current product specials, please contact your personal MeyerPT Account Manager.
If you don’t know who your Account Manager is, please call 866.528.2144 to find out.