Dr. Pathak graduated from National University of Health Sciences in 2009. She received her Bachelor of Science in Biology and Chemistry from the University of Windsor in 2002, as well as a Bachelor of Education from the University of Windsor. She has furthered her education by receiving a diploma in Health Sciences from St. Clair College and being certified in a number of modalities including Acupuncture, Kinesio Tape, Graston Technique® Therapy, and FirstLine Therapy.
Dr. Pathak enjoys treating patients of all ages. She is passionate about chiropractic and complementary medicine and enjoys incorporating these facets of medicine into her patient’s lives. She implements a wide variety of chiropractic techniques in conjunction with rehabilitation and exercises to individualize each patient’s treatment plan. Dr. Pathak believes that active patient participation in conjunction with patient education is the most efficient means to optimizing her patients’ health.
- Member of the College of Chiropractors of Ontario (CCO)
- Member of Ontario Chiropractic Association (OCA)
- Member of Canadian Chiropractic Association (CCA)
- Member of Ontario College of Teachers (OCT)
- Member of Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Science (CSMLS)
- Member of American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP)