Chris Vernon graduated from Iowa State University where he received his Master’s Degree in Sport and Fitness Administration and Business Management (MBA). He received his Bachelor’s Degree from Ball State University in Athletic Training.
Chris has had a successful career working the past 15 years in orthopedics, as an Athletic Trainer at the professional and collegiate level, as a clinical educator, as a Product Specialist in the medical device industry, and as a marketer and educator for the top instrument assisted manual therapy training company in the world. He is a strong advocate for manual therapy and was Graston Technique® therapy trained in 2001. Chris started working for Graston Technique® therapy in 2015, and has been traveling to exhibits and conventions spreading the word since then.
- Indiana Pacers – Assistant Athletic Trainer
- Detroit Tigers – Athletic Trainer
- Toronto Blue Jays – Athletic Trainer
- Iowa State University Cyclones – Athletic Trainer: Men’s Basketball
- Indiana State Sycamores – Athletic Trainer: Baseball, Softball, Women’s Soccer
- Member of the National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA)
- Member of the National Strength and Conditioning Organization (NSCO)
- Member of the Professional Baseball Players of America (PBPA)